You will also receive exam training. You will be taking tests on the computer. The result of your test shows whether you are ready for the exam. If not, then you practice with the parts that you still find difficult. If you are ready for your exam, then you will register yourself!
The integration exam consists of 5 components:
- Knowledge of Dutch Society (KNS): you learn about work and income, manners, health(sorghum), organizations, living, history and geography, constitution and rule of law and education and upbringing;
- Spoken Dutch button (TGN): you will practice repeating sentences, answer questions and contradictions;
- A writing exam at A2 level.
- A reading exam at A2 level.
- A listening exam at A2 level.